Time On The Hill is excited to participate in a brand new event series. This Friday, October 27, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon, join GAIN, Brad Traverse Jobs, Time On The Hill, Ask Not LLC, ASAE and many more to help you propel your career in Washington, D.C.
The “How To Make It In D.C: Navigating The D.C. Job Market” series will offer panels, workshops, and webinars to help you navigate the D.C. marketplace. This first event, the “Government Affairs Résumé & Career Workshop”, sponsored by The George Washington University’s Graduate School of Political Management, brings together experienced professionals from all areas of government affairs, Congress, and the Administration, to review written materials and offer experience-based career advice. Confirmed guests are:
- Brad Traverse, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, and Brad Traverse Jobs
- Brent Sullivan, Time On The Hill and Placement With A Purpose, LLC
- Mark Arnone, Office of Defense Programs, National Nuclear Security Administration, and Ask Not LLC
- Kirk Bell, Department of Transportation
- Dave Karvelas, Chief of Staff, Office of Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-FL)
- Sean Gard, Chief of Staff, Office of Rep. Gwen Moore (D-WI)
- Tim Trysla, Alston & Bird
- Behrends Foster, Bluestone Strategies
- Mary Kate Cunningham, ASAE
- Mag Gottlieb, The George Washington University Graduate School of Political Management
- Blake Major, AIG
For the first two hours, from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM, we will help you craft your résumé and offer tips and insight to help you find and secure a position. We will review your résumé, and touch on keywords and skills to highlight. There will be interview tips, networking counsel, and some much more. We will talk about the best ways to navigate new openings, master the interview, and succeed within the USA Jobs platform.
From 11:00 AM – 12:00 Noon, don’t miss Brad Traverse with Brad Traverse Jobs, Brent Sullivan with Time On The Hill, Carla Lochiatto with ASAE, and Mark Arnone with AskNot LLC to discuss how to find jobs in government affairs, jobs on Capitol Hill in both the House & Senate, and jobs throughout the federal government in numerous departments and agencies!
So please join us on Friday, October 27, from 9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon, for the first annual Government Affairs Resume & Career Workshop. The event is completely free and the folks involved in the panel have helped thousands of companies and thousands of candidates who are seeking exceptional opportunities and exceptional talent.
We would like to thank The George Washington University’s Graduate School of Political Management for sponsoring this event as well as Blake Major for his role in pulling all of this together.
TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT (CANNON HOUSE ROOM 121) PLEASE CLICK HERE: EVENT LINK REGISTRATION